Magic mushrooms are mushrooms that contain psilocybin, a hallucinogen that works by activating serotonin receptors. These receptors are found in the prefrontal cortex of the brain that affects perception, mood, and cognition. This article focuses on the benefits of magic mushroom uses to treat PTSD.
PTSD on the other is an abbreviation of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. It may be caused by stress, serious accidents or physical and sexual assault. Before we look at the magic mushrooms uses to treat PTSD, let us discuss the symptoms of PTSD first. The following are some of the symptoms:
- Unwanted or intrusive thoughts, these are thoughts that pop up in your head without warning.
- Serious nightmares
- Avoidant behaviors like fear of swimming after drowning at one time or fear of heights after falling from a high building.
- Loss of memory
- Low self-esteem and viewing the world in a different perception.
- Isolating yourself from other
- Irritability and anger
- Loss of interest in doing activities you once loved.
- Concentration difficulties
- Vivid flashbacks, the feeling that the traumatic event might repeat itself.
Therapy, antidepressants and antipsychotics may fail at times, for some patients with PTSD. Studies have shown that psychedelic compounds found in magic mushrooms stimulate regrowth of nerve cell in parts of the brain responsible for memory and emotion.
Effects of magic mushrooms uses to treat PTSD
Psychedelic compound stimulates neurogenesis. Neurogenesis is the growth and repair of brain cells in the hippocampus, the brain’s center for emotion and memory. Studies have proved that psilocybin helps in breaking traumatic cycles that occurs in PTSD patients. The following are some of the effects of magic mushrooms uses to treat PTSD:
- Spiritual awakening, this is the act of learning to replace unhealthy coping skills with healthy and long-lasting coping skills.
- Quick change in emotions
- Reduced depression
- Brain reconnection
- Positive perception
- Anger management skills
- Drowsiness and dizziness
- Weakness in muscles
If you experience intolerable side effects, you should stop taking the drug and seek medical guidance. The side effects could possibly mean that the drug is working or not working at all. People react differently to drugs, it is important to note that every drug has its side effects and some may be adverse.
Psychedelics make PTSD patients see things in a different way, allowing them to have profound feelings of self-love. This is an incredible effect since it makes them reconnect with themselves. The brain effectively rewires which enables it to reconnect and work in a different way. The good news is that psychedelics drugs are not addictive. Patients with PTSD can stop taking them when they feel much better.
Order online here :- https://www.organicshroomcanada.ca/product/psilocybe-buy-blue-meanies/